Discovery Date versus 'ctime'
|Reported by:||fsck222||Owned by:||bflorat|
|Priority:||4, low||Milestone:||1.5 "Lothlórien"|
As a Jajuk developer and having to reinstall Jajuk very often, "Discovery Date" of my tracks are always no older than a week. This is unfortunately making this function useless for me.
I was wondering if it was possible to have a tool in the the configuration panel that will sync (/force refresh) my files but instead of adding them at the date of today, use the ctime of the physical file.
Instead of a tool it could simply be an option in the configuration such as: "Use file system time as the 'Discovery Date'"
What do you think?
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by bflorat
- Milestone changed from 1.5 "Lothlórien" to To Be Decided by Jajuk Team
- Priority changed from 5 to 4
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from Discussion to Task
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by fsck222
- Milestone changed from To Be Decided by Jajuk Team to 1.5 "Lothlórien"
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by bflorat
- Component changed from (Jajuk Members) Any (Default Component) to (Java Developer) Functional
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed