Option to keep the original file time when changing mp3 tag in the file
|Reported by:||fsck222||Owned by:||bflorat|
|Priority:||9, highest||Milestone:||1.10 "Gute Laune"|
Can we have an option to force Jajuk to keep the original time when it is changing mp3 tag in the file. So the discovery time will not be change?
Change History (8)
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by fsck222
- Milestone changed from To Be Decided by Jajuk Team to 1.6 "Summertime"
- Priority changed from 1 to 5
- Type changed from Feature to Task
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by bflorat
- Milestone changed from 1.6 "Summertime" to 1.7 "Firestarter"
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by bflorat
- Milestone changed from 1.7 "Firestarter" to To Be Decided by Jajuk Team
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by bflorat
- Keywords tags added
- Priority changed from 5, normal to 9, highest